Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Introduction

Hello fellow sports fans. My name is Chris and I'm just figuring this out, so bear with me. I assure you that at some point the posts will get better. I'm an avid sports fan, to the point that I drive those around me a little crazy, especially my fiancee'. So, for the sake of everyone's sanity this blog is born. I know more sports statistics and facts than any well-adjusted human being should. My sports allegiances lie mainly with the NFL  and Men's College basketball. I am an avid Miami Dolphins fan, unfortunately (much, much more on that in later posts). You can expect to see many posts in the coming months as I chronicle my way through the NCAA tournament in March and the NFL Draft in April. After that, who knows where this blog will take me. I welcome anyone reading this (please, someone read this) to friendly discussion/heated debate on any and all sports-related fields. Goodbye for now, and here's hoping you enjoy my two-cents worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment